Ever tried to find a healthy cracker to serve with dips that you make for your guests. These cracker are amazing. They do break easily so make sure that your guest have a knife to place cheese or dips onto the crackers (you definitely can’t dips these). They only take about 1 1/2 hours to make from start to finish. So great for guest who are popping in.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat your oven to 175 Degrees Celsius.
- Place the seeds, salt into your blender or food processor, pulse quickly to roughly break up the pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
- With the mixture still gently turning add in the water. Leave the mixture gently stirring while you line a large oven tray with baking paper. By this time the mixture will have thickened.
- Pour the mixture onto the tray lined with baking paper. Place another piece of baking paper over the top, using your hands spread the mixture out until you have reached your desired thickness.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, turn onto a chopping board and cut into squares. Allow to cool and enjoy.
You can make these either sweet or savoury flavoured by adding either maple syrup, cinnamon for sweet crackers or herbs and spices for savoury crackers.